RENT HOUSE / DEP AND ITS 9 ADVANTAGES – For Rent Blog
9 ADVANTAGES OF RENTING HOUSE
When it comes to finance, many people say that it is best to have a home of their own. And in the long run this is true or at least I agree, but it is also true that renting has its advantages. Here some:
- I have no idea what the building is and other taxes related to the property.
- If I do not “find” as the chachas say, I leave as soon as the contract ends. No strings attached.
- I do not have the responsibility to keep the place deeply. That is, I have to take care of it, avoid mistreating it and painting it from time to time, but expensive things like pipes, electrical wiring or the new boiler are the responsibility of the owner.
- Generally the amount of money paid for an income is less than that of a mortgage for the same property.
- If at any point your income goes down or you run out of work, you can talk to the owner and ask them to cut your contract and you have the option to look for a cheaper place. When this happens with the mortgage, the risks are greater.
- If you rent a property at a lower cost than you can afford, it will allow you to save the remainder for the purchase of yours.
- If you want to live with your partner, but you are not sure that it will work, renting is ideal. It gives them both freedom in case the boat sinks.
- Renting is an efficient way to get to know colonies and areas. Although it is very difficult to move around, there will be someone who will love it.
- You do not get a big debt. Without a doubt, the biggest debt an adult should have is mortgage (and I say it should be because there are cases of people with $ 900,000 of consumer debt), but it is best to acquire it when you already have solid economic and labor stability.
Buying a property is one of the most important decisions one can make so it should never be made lightly. And buying also has its advantages that I will list on another occasion.
Did you like the advantages? Would you like more information?